What is the refund policy for my Student Network membership?
The University of South Carolina Alumni Association is pleased to offer a flexible, 30-day refund period for all Student Network membership purchases. Refunds must be requested within 30-days of purchase.
Due to the generous length of the refund period and our overall flexibility, the Association will not offer any refunds after the 30-day period for any reason.
How to Request a Refund:
- Contact the Alumni Association and mention that you would like a refund.
- Specify your name or the name of the member if you are the parent, sc.edu email address, and the type of membership you purchased (one, three, or four years).
- If you have already received your membership package, you must return all items except for paper materials either by mail or to the Pastides Alumni Center before a refund will be processed. You can stop by 900 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201, Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, or send your package to My Carolina by mail to the same address.
- Please allow up to five (5) business days from the time that we issued your refund for bank processing.
- Because the Student Network provides benefits throughout the year, we are unable to process refunds after 30-days from purchase as many benefits may have already been accessed or used.
We apologize for any inconvenience the 30-day limitation may cause, but due to the nature of our membership product, we will not make any exceptions to this policy for any reason.